Approximate Lead Times
- Non-personalised samples will be posted within 3 working days of ordering.
- First proof: 4 working days from receiving wording from you.
- Updated Proofs: 2 working days from receiving amends
- Dispatch: 7-10 working days from approval of artwork.
Parcels are sent Royal Mail First Class Signed. Delivery 1 - 3 business days from dispatch.
- UK Samples - £0.95
- UK Standard - £1.90
- UK Tracked & Signed - £4.50
- Free UK Tracked & Signed - FREE (orders over £100)
- Ireland Samples - £5.00
- Ireland Standard - £15.00
- Ireland Tracked & Signed - £15.00 (orders up to £100)
- Ireland Tracked & Signed - £25.00 (orders over £100)
Rest of the World
- International Samples - £10.00
- International Standard - £15.00
- International Tracked & Signed - £25.00 (orders between £10-£100)
- International Tracked & Signed - £35.00 (orders between £100-£500)
- International Tracked & Signed - £60.00 (orders over £500)
We ship items with Royal Mail which, depending on location, can take 3-8 working days to reach the country destined for. The parcel will then be passed to your country's national postal service. From there, delivery can take up to a further 10 working days, dependent on the local delivery service.
Please note that any international delivery may exceed expected delivery time. The delivery estimate is not guaranteed and will depend on the country of destination. Julia Eastwood cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the carrier.
Customs and Import Charges
Depending on the country you're having your products delivered to, there may be customs charges to pay. Please keep this in mind and check with your local authority to estimate potential charges. We unfortunately cannot be held liable for any custom charges incurred.
Studio Holiday Closures 2020
The studio is open 12 months a year, however, we do close for short holidays from time to time. To avoid any disappointments please order all products as far in advance as possible. To help with planning when to order your stationery here are the studio holiday closures for 2020:
- February 12th to February 21st 2020
- May 27th to June 5th 2020
- August 19th to August 30th 2020
- October 14th to October 23rd 2020
- December 7th to January 4th 2021